- Caroline Broomhead 1838 by Plum Street Antiques - 36 ct. Ligonier Latte, variety of silk threads (1 over 2). Conversion can be found on my last blog post.
- Albuquerque Sunset by Casapinka - Madelintosh Tosh Merino Light - Astrid Gray and Hedgehog Fibres Sock - Pheasant.
- Sarah Casey Unwin by Chessie & Me - 36 ct. Vintage Pearled Barley, cotton threads (1 over 2).
- Elizabeth Weston by Hands Across the Sea Samplers - 46 ct. Straw by Weeks Dye Works, DMC threads (1 over 2).
- Exploration Station by Stephen West - Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light - Undergrowth, Dubrovnik, Farmhouse White and Shalimar Yarns Aerie - Candelabra.
- Stitches 'N Things in Fenton, MI - Elizabeth Weston and Harriat Brown by Stacy Nash, 46 ct. Straw and 40 ct. Parchment by Weeks Dye Works.
- Spun in Ann Arbor, MI - Two skeins of Fiberstory Fave Sock - Lila and Madelintosh Tosh Merino Light - Celadon.