Saturday night I worked on Ellen Birdseye a little bit. I think we've come to some sort of truce. :)
Sunday I didn't stitch at all because I woke up with a major case of vertigo. I'm still a little dizzy and spacey, but nothing like I was on Sunday. Yesterday I worked on HoHRH. I don't think I'm going to make my goal of finishing the fourth house by the end of the month. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. I'll finish it when I can.
I made a few changes to this block. I used black and green on the steps instead of lt. green and green and I filled in the windows with black instead of the green. I just wanted to give it a little more contrast. I got the idea for the windows from Tanya. Check out her beautiful stitching album here.
Well, nothing else going on here. Write soon! :)