I got up the nerve to Tea-Dye "With My Needle" yesterday.
I actually mixed in a little coffee with the tea and baked in the oven for about 20 minutes at 250. I think it turned out O.K. It wasn't difficult after I got over my initial nervousness.
After dyeing WMN I decided to try to finish up another UFO, "It's Berry Time." I haven't worked on it since July!
I'm really hoping to finish it up in the next couple of days. I also got a couple more threads I was needing for Shakespeare's Peddler "Sarah Woodham 1770." I just love this design!
The fabric I'm thinking of using for it is 40 ct. Vintage Homespun. I could just stare the silks all day long. They are so pretty! I'm so glad Theresa has started doing reproductions - she has such a good eye for color! Write soon!