Progress as of 3/24/12
I finally finished the castle! After I finished the bottom half, I put the sampler on a scroll frame in order to do the specialty stitches a little easier.
Progress as of 3/26/12
The queen stitch band seemed to take forever. Mainly because I had to rip out parts of it twice and it still isn't quite right (it's up a stitch), but I wasn't going to take out again.
40 ct. Vintage Meadow Rue, NPI silks (1 over 2)
Thank you for all your kind comments about my framed Sarah. I haven't hung it up yet - I have it setting on a small dresser near my stitching spot for now. I can't stop admiring it! :)