I've been stitching away on block eight of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow when I realize I'm using the wrong green for the lady's dress!
The correct green is on the right, the wrong green on the left. You can see how much I've already done in her skirt and sleeve. The problem is the symbols for the greens are so similar. There is a white "8" in the lighter green, but it's not showing up on the chart. It's just showing up as a white dot. So it looks like I'll be spending some time frogging today.
Here is a picture of the whole thing so far...
Write soon! :)
Edited to add: I took out the dark green and put the lighter green in. I was going to leave it, but then my anal, picky side took over and I had to take it out! :)