- Two baby hats using Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino
- Jenny Bean's Halloween Sampler by Shakespeare's Peddler using 40 ct. Vintage Pearled Barley and Sampler Threads (1 over 2).
- Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner using Hedgehog Fibres Sock "Teacup."
- Test Knit Shawl by YarnPoetry using Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light "Vermillion."
- From In Stitches in Alexandria, VA - A fat 1/4 of 40 ct. Vintage Fawn by Lakeside Linens and two reproduction samplers: Martha Edes 1745 by NeedleWorkPress and Hannah Coates 1848 by Hands Across the Sea.
- From Fibre Space in Old Town Alexandria, VA - Two balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino for the baby hats and a "Pretty Cheep" project bag.