Okay, I know I said I was going to go lay down, but a couple people have tagged me, so I thought I'd better comply before I get in trouble! LOL! :)
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
The people that tagged me were Leah and Michele
Hmm... six random things
1. I have lived in 17 cities in 6 different states, no I wasn't a military brat, but I was a military wife for the six years that dh was in the Army.
2. I lived in Hawaii for over two years, and regretfully didn't see very much of the island we lived on (Oahu).
3. I met my dh when I was 14 and in 8th grade and we got married when I was 18, two days after high school graduation.
4. I got married on a boat called the Show Queen in Clearwater, FL. We were married by the captain of the boat.
5. The worst job I ever had was working in the shoe dept. at Walmart (in Hawaii), but I met one of my best friends there, so it was worth it... Heel, toe, heel, toe.
6. I learned to stitch by making friendship braclets. One day I was bored and decided to learn what that thread was really used for. :)
I won't tag anyone, but if you want to play along feel free!! It was fun!
Write later (again)!