Here's my little progress on "My Lady's Quaker" as promised...
I haven't really gotten too much stitched on it. I did switch out the lighter silk I used for her skin (706) and used 531 instead. It's still a little light, but I think I'm going to leave it.
I also got back out "Happy Haunting" by Shepherd's Bush. I started it two years ago and put it aside. Well, I'm determined to finish it this year. Here's the progress I made on it yesterday...
I'm not using the linen that came in the kit, instead I decided to use 32 ct. Antique Cotton by R&R.
I got some threads for "A Sampling in the Square" yesterday. I'm not sure when I'll start this, but I think the colors are so bright and pretty!
I already had the linen, which is 40 ct. Vintage Buttercream by Lakeside Linens.
Well, I have so much to do today - laundry, dishes and cleaning to get ready for the coming week. But all I really want to do today is stitch! What a dilemma! :) Write soon!