I got the house finished up. Paulette also told me about a chart error. The inside of the windows are charted for the dark brown, but they are actually supposed to be ecru.
I also worked on Mary Wigham last night. I decided to rip out the light green motif. I decided that I wanted it to be a little more darker - like the picture.
The green I originally stitched it with was CC Joshua Tree, this green is WDW Kudzu. I hope it will look ok!
Matthew caught a stomach bug, so I was up with him all night. He is just miserable! I'm hoping I don't get it because I'm supposed to go stitching at Amy's again tomorrow. She's got lots of new thing in at Down Sunshine Lane that I can't wait to see in person! Well, wish me luck that I don't get it! Write soon!