Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Stitcher's Five for the Week of 22 March 04
1. Where do you stitch? - describe your stitching area.
On the left side of my couch, or the left side of my bed.
2. What time of the day do you usually stitch?
Whenever the kids are asleep, usually at night after 8pm until about 11pm.
3. Do you stitch by yourself or with someone else?
I usually stitch by myself. The only times I stitch with others is when I go to a stitch-in.
4. How long do you usually stitch for?
About 3 hours when kids are asleep.
5. Do you listen to music or watch TV/DVDs when stitching or do you prefer quiet?
I usually watch TV.
at 5:02 PM