Saturday, June 17, 2006

Finally Finished!!

I finished up H is for Honey (bee) last night. I have been so tired lately, so I haven't been stitching much at all. I got a little spurt of energy yesterday and was determined to get it finished.

H is for Honey - Finished!

Sorry the scan is a little crooked! Here are the stats...

Leaflet - G*H*I from Prairie Schooler
Linen - 32 ct. Lambswool from Wichelt
Threads - DMC

I only have about 5 more weeks to go now (considering he comes a couple days early like my two older boys). I'm getting more and more anxious as the days go by!! I can't wait to hold him and see his little face!! :) Well, not much else - write more later!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment