I never thought of myself as rockin'! A little kooky and a lot impulsive (which explains the stash and the starts)! Tanya is a rockin' blogger herself and because she said kindred spirit that makes her one too (she must have read Anne of Green Gables like I did growing up). :) Ok, so I'm to pick just five other girl bloggers who are rockin', that's a hard one. I have hundreds in my google reader. I find new ones everyday, but my absolute favorites are...
1. Crazy Aunt Purl - She is hilarious and honest and I think of her as a friend (along with thousands of others) because she is so down to earth and shares so much of herself. I cried all day when her cat, Roy, died recently.
2. Dooce - She is also another honest, amazing women. She has battled depression and left a religion that all of her family still believes in. I can relate to her immensely and she's just funny on top of it all.
3. Melanie - She is my best friend. We met in Hawaii over 10 years ago and have remained close ever since. And it's all because of her. She wrote me and sent cards, still sends cards. She is the sweetest person I know. She's been through a lot and I'm so glad she finally has everything she wants! :)
4. Becky - She is so kind to everyone. She is always giving wonderful gifts and tries so hard to make our stitching community a nice one for everyone! She has a wonderful heart!
5. Katrina - She has been so supportive and has been there for me to talk to because her husband is also away right now. It's so nice to know we're not alone out there! Oh yeah, she's also a pretty great stitcher too!
That was very hard to chose - I truly cherish all my online friends that I've met over the years. Teejay also tagged me the other day and I was just getting ready to do the five things meme and then noticed it was gone from her blog - I'm sorry Teejay that I didn't respond sooner! :(
Well, I'm still stitching away on QAL! And I did stitch a very small portion of the QS Red Witch HAED. I counted up the colors today and there are 80! I am liking it though, we'll see how long it lasts! :) Here's my latest Queen Anne's Lace wip...
Well, I'm going to try to get a little more stitching done! Hey maybe I'll get to some of the yellow in the dress tonight?? :) Write later!