Cascade Sierra - color #24
The quilt under the yarn is an early Christmas present from my Grandma. She is a wonderful quilter and I'm always happy to be the recipient of her quilts. She actually let me pick from three that she made, and my brothers will choose from the other two. I picked this one because I loved the colors and the cream background. Here's some more pictures....
Full Size on my bed.
A close up of a quilt square I like.
Another quilt square I like.
My grandmother actually cheats and sends her quilts out to be quilted. The quilter does a beautiful job on them. I'm sure this is why she able to finish so many so fast. It would be great if we could just send all our knitting out to someone to finish it up wouldn't it? :)
I just had to try this out... I got this from Wendy's Blog. You Google "[your first name] needs" and post the ten best results:
10. Nicole needs a man.
9. Nicole needs inspiration/encouragement.
8. Nicole needs to shut her mouth.
7. Nicole needs open lines of communication.
6. Nicole needs to learn typical 4th grade science.
5. Nicole needs a loving home for her parakeet.
4. Nicole needs her medicine.
3. Nicole needs constant and careful medical attention.
2. Nicole needs all the help she can and someone powerful (and ruthless) on her side.
1. Nicole needs someone to take a bath with her.
Those are pretty funny... something I would've never thought of! Try it! :)