I also picked up a couple of organizers to put my small patterns like Lizzie Kate, etc in. These were just $1.99 ea. They have tabs to make them alphabetical or monthly, so I did both. In one I have all my monthly Lizzie Kate's and in the other I have them listed alphabetically by pattern name.
So anyway, that's my Target finds. I also did a little stitching last night. I finished up the border on Spring Violets. Not very exciting, but at least tonight I can get to work on the flowers along the bottom and then I'll have met my rotation goal for this piece.
I received my Celtic Banner pattern the other day along with some of the threads I ordered. I realized I ordered the wrong threads (Watercolours instead of Wildflowers), so I decided instead of reordering the Wildflowers I would go with something different - Waterlilies because I'm using a smaller count fabric than what it calls for (32 instead of 29).
Well, that's all for now! Write later! :)