Lizzie Kate "A Bit of June."
Fabric: 32 ct. Natural Glenshee
Threads: WDW and GAST
All six months together.
I've been trying to set monthly goals for myself. I accomplished almost everything I wanted to for June...
- VoHRH - Finish block #12. - No, but close.
- CHS Alphabet - Finish Deer and Elephant. - I got Deer Finished.
- LK Flip-Its - Finish "A Bit of June." - Yes!
- DT Sunflower Bellpull - Finish House Section. - Not quite, almost.
- Pomegranate Sampler - Finish Right Border. - Yes!
- My Earth - Finish up bands under sheep. - Yes!
- HoHRH - Finish up House #1. - Yes!
My goals for July are...
- My Earth - Work on floral arch above Pudgie
- LK FIB - Get July Finished
- VoHRH - Finish up block #12
- CHS Alphabet - Finish Elephant
- HS PS - Finish Left Border
- DT SFBP - Finish House Section
- HoHRH - Finish House #2
Hopefully I'll be able to get that done this month! I was also thinking of concentrating on the three I have almost finished - My Earth, Pomegranate Sampler, and Sunflower Bellpull. I'd love to get those finished up!
Well, not much going on here. I had a nice weekend with dh and I was sad to see him go. We had good news though. He may get stationed in Sarasota, which is about an hour South of us. That would be so much better than Charleston! Hopefully it will work out! Write later! :)